What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ITS BACK!!!

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
As a long time watcher of hockey and a fan of the Montreal Canadiens I will say this quite simply:

They can take their season and shove it.

botat29

As a long time watcher of hockey and a fan of the Montreal Canadiens I will say this quite simply:

Same here but I will use the word " stick in their A$$ "

dandelioneater

Not sure that I really give a hoot about an abbreviated season either. I think WHL is a better bang for the buck.

Arinoth

Staff member
Are they going to be implementing that rumoured new playoff system?

grinder

I'm more excited that I don't have to see Darren Dreger stand on the streets of New Your City for 10 minutes every Sports Center broadcast =P

chrisk

Folding Captain

I feel this way now, but I suspect I'll have hockey on in the background.

I can guarantee that I will not be buying any merchandise or going to any games. I dont tend to spend a whole lot anyways, but to be realistic I doubt that I will stay away forever.

But the thing is, I am not excited for hockey to be coming back...if this apathy sticks then I guess they have lost me, but I refuse to stomp my feet and say I'm done.

Perineum

Seems to be a lot of people disenchanted with NHL hockey this year. I wonder if the teams and players will feel it in the cash flow?

Latest posts

Twitter