What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Itx case recommendations please!

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Hi all looking for recommendations for. The itx build I just did in case log thread.

1.240-280 aio compatible
2. Small as possible
3.fits sf600-750 corsair PSU
4.can fit a Titan X GPU (stock cooler)
5. Vented on either side (no windows)

I know these won't be cheap seen a few but nearly $600 USD shipped is bordering on criminal. That's more then my Corsair 1000D. I do plan to add a. Itx system to it but that's the Folding machine that'll go in there.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I'm literally running a QBX with a Titan, and while the GPU fits fine ***so long as you use a non-modular ATX PSU or any SFX PSU*. However, I'm not sure how nicely a 240 rad would fit in anywhere with decent airflow. Technically it can fit one on top, left side or bottom, but the bottom is impossible with any GPU, the top impossible without a single fan rad and/or a thin rad, and the side spot might need modding and half the 240 exhaust will by aimed at the PSU directly (not a good idea IMO).

I'll look as some of my case lists (cause I make them all the time for fun) and see if I can find you a better option.

Bond007

Unfortunately I don’t think the itx build will be very small with your need for a 240 rad (very case limiting).

FreeKnight

Yeah both those look amazing I like the Phanteks shift and the other.
I actually have a Phanteks shift sitting in it's box downstairs I bought from one of our members I've been meaning to list for a while (but haven't since there's not much point in putting stuff on Kijiji right now). If you decide to go with that one and might want to go used (w/box, phanteks screw kit) let me know and I'll look into how much shipping might be (since that might be the deal breaker for someone up in NT). No pressure or obligation though.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
I prefer buying off our members as it helps even a lil bit. Sure if don't mind seeing what it'll cost.