What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ITX Case suggestions needed: specific requirements

sswilson

Staff member
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.... I'm pretty sure one of the bigger names announced a modular mITX case recently but I can't for the life of me remember who it was, or where I saw it..... 😬

CMetaphor

Quadfather
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.... I'm pretty sure one of the bigger names announced a modular mITX case recently but I can't for the life of me remember who it was, or where I saw it..... 😬
The NZXT H1 perhaps? I like it somewhat, buuuuttt it's very expensive, uses an SFX-L psu, its own proprietary AIO cpu cooler, has zero cooling or airflow for backside Nvme drives and doesn't have any additional intake fans for the GPU or even exhaust fans that I can see... So again, it's probably best for people with blower GPUs. For $350 (usd?) It's just not good enough.

I wish I could design my own case. And while I know there's one company that does do just that, It's beyond expensive.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
the case i used for this Build is great its just not a loque ghost s1 i want lol first world problems. it has support for a corsair H100, has a huge fan up front can fit a full fat atx psu, ENTHOO EVOLV ITX

justmehereajax

I have not seen a case that meets those specs u want.... I just ordered the Thermal take Core v1 itx. it handles a tower cooler 92 mm and only 2 slot gpu though.. $75 from amazon

CMetaphor

Quadfather
@Shadowarez that regular Evolv isn't bad, there seems to be enough large holes between the main and psu chambers to allow for the GPU to breathe freely, and maybe I could install a fan or two directly onto that grille to improve it further.

@djbrad that SG14 looks... Odd? Like they took a bunch of features and threw them at each other. The asymmetry, weird airflow path and lack of dust filters probably kills it for me I'd say.

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
yeah i just bought another SF750 dont want that whale of a psu in there anymore lol, the titan x i have i there is working great for temps, with the smaller psu i can clean up cables and add a fan to pull air direct to the intake on gpu for even better thermals. and the fact it fit a corsair h100 (2x1120m) is sick and its normally not more then $100ish, on amazon.

Latest posts

Twitter