What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ITX Gaming Rig

ZZLEE

When Linus was doing scrap yard wars I was surprised at lack of used postings in and around there area.
Kijiji looks like a good site to sell on with words like compact powerful gaming comp.

Try local first you may have to weed out the low ball and what not.

sswilson

Staff member
First thing I'd suggest is to hive off the GTX 1070. You'll probably get as much for that alone as you'll get for the rest of the kit.

With that done, maybe $400-500 for the rest of the parts? It's awfully hard to get much more than 50-60% on used PC gear unless you know somebody who's specifically looking for what you've got.

As far as the card goes...... Still new tech and I've never seen a 1070 go for less than $520 retail so maybe $450 being willing to drop down as low as $400?

MARSTG

You should part the cpu and mobo but update the bios of the mobo first. You have gone for an unlocked cpu on a motherboard that cannot overclock, weird choice. I guess you wanted the WiFi?

MARSTG

To make it easy for the next owner to drop in a Kaby Lake cpu without headaches and entice a faster sale.

wedge22

Ok well that easy enough to do. I was hoping to just sell the entire PC and not have o split it up. I will likely try on CL first and see how it goes.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter