What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Jedi Survivor

Lysrin

Although the first one likely made me want to throw my computer out the window more times than any other game I've ever played, we are excited in this household too :) Nice to have a release date!

I hope they keep it PC friendly, especially for the controls.

crazyea

Fallen Order at release had such bad frame rate and the fact that I couldnt skip any cut scenes made me delete it rather quickly. And I hate QTE.

Lysrin

Fallen Order at release had such bad frame rate and the fact that I couldnt skip any cut scenes made me delete it rather quickly. And I hate QTE.
Ran fine by the time I played it but that was well after launch.

I don't recall much QTE in the original, even though it is a console influenced game. I mean you had to watch what the bosses were doing and counter effectively and in time, but I don't consider that QTE. There was one quick scene in the new trailer above that had a target looking thing pop up on the trooper. Could be QTE, but hard to tell from that half second scene.

crazyea

I played it on PS4 and it seemed to me to that it dropped below 30fps frequently. And being forced to watch scenes over and over, even in NG+, after already playing the scene, was very bothersome.

And upon further study, the did have an option to disable the button mashing QTE, and i didnt even know it.

Is it worth trying again on my PS5? IDK, unless you can skip cutscenes it will be like pulling teeth for me.

Lysrin

And being forced to watch scenes over and over, even in NG+, after already playing the scene, was very bothersome.
Oh yeah, I could see that. I only played through it once, beat it on PC, and then said "that'll do" :)

Lysrin

Haven't played TF1 but TF2 had IMO the best 10 or so hours of any game ever.
I agree. I thoroughly enjoyed TF2. That is why I was quite looking for to them, Relic iirc? taking on a Star Wars game. I thought they used a little bit too much of the pilot wall running mechanic in the Jedi game. It's a great game mechanic, I understand why they reused it, but I liked the pilot doing it in TF more than Cal doing it.