What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

just bought C&C Remastered!

Entz

I am looking forward to this but will wait a hair for the reviews. I loved them when I was younger (esp red alert) but compared to modern standards it may be a rose tinted glasses kind of thing.

Mr. Friendly

I am looking forward to this but will wait a hair for the reviews. I loved them when I was younger (esp red alert) but compared to modern standards it may be a rose tinted glasses kind of thing.
well, there is some new content...and with the source code released to the mod community, we're gonna have some awesome third party missions n units n all that to play with!

my fav was Tiberium Sun...the third release, so I hope it gets this remake too. nothing like sending out a swarm of cyborg mutants!

Vittra

I'll be picking up C&C remastered for sure.. for me I know I'll enjoy it again. I was actually planning on getting the physical copy from Limited Run Games but forgot when the cutoff for "preorders" was! I've played Petroglyph's (Ex-Westwood folks that made this C&C remaster) recent games, and Grey Goo was excellent. The "8Bit" series of games (Armies, Hordes, Aliens) are also fun, albeit more light hearted, hearkening back to Blizzard's WC1/WC2.

I played Total Annihilation, inlcuding TA:Kingdoms MP and SupCom 1 MP (Supreme Commander)... never bothered with SupCom2 MP, and although I backed Planetary Annihilation I never ended up playing it :LOL:

Mr. Friendly

just fired it up...was so good to hear E.V.A.'s voice again.

the hi def explosions on the left / right sides of the control menu were wicked.

my grin is from ear to ear, so many awesome memories flooding back! :D