What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

just got a dlink dss 16+........

rob123

only problem is that i see another model on the web .

the one i have is the model where all the ports and the lights are on the front.

the other model i see is the one where all the ports are on the back, the lights on the front and there is obviously a fan on one side.

my question is which is the newer model and should i get th eone with the fan.

the web seems to be evenly split. ncix has the one with the fan ( must be ordered in)

thx

rob123

Jmac

We sell the one without the fan at Staples and I have never seen one returned. I take that as a good sign ...

rob123

i guess that dlink decided.......

that a fan wasnt needed. the one without the fan is according to what i found the newer model. never heard though of the same product being redesigned and being released under the same name by the same company. usually they stick "new and improved" on the box .

thx

rob123

Jmac

that a fan wasnt needed. the one without the fan is according to what i found the newer model. never heard though of the same product being redesigned and being released under the same name by the same company. usually they stick "new and improved" on the box .

thx

rob123
G80 and G92 8800 GTS from Nvidia ?

Latest posts