What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

just got my go NAD's!

Mr. Friendly

one thing that amazes me about these headphones is how much I've had to drop volume in order to listen to them comfortably. I usually had my system volume between 50 - 75%...but the HP-50's I can't go much past 25% and usually sit around 20%.

I haven't tested them on my iPad yet, so not sure there...but will report back later. I'll try these tonight when going to bed rather than my KPH30i's.

Mr. Friendly

another update...comfort is good. it was a new feel to what I had been used to with my Sennheiser and Koss, but I've adapted. also, the clamp force is very nice and I have experienced no pain from any pressure like I did before the HD4.40BT's broke in. I am really liking these!

Izerous

Folding Team
My office headphones are literally falling apart around the earcups. Bright green foam exposed etc. Some kind of Razer headphones I picked up years ago without a mic. I want to say Kraken Musics or something like that just recall getting a great price on them.

@Mr. Friendly I noticed Visions is clearing out the HP50 again for $108 and also a KEF M500 headsets for $128. Still happy with the NADs a year later? Are the KEFs a better option for the $20 difference?

Edit: And is asking a laptop to drive either practicle?

Latest posts

Twitter