What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Just got my SSD and I have a question....or 2

Bungwirez

+1 to the Mushkin Chronos. I've been using the 120Gb model for 6 months or more. Win7, BF3 and whatnot for 63GB used space. Enjoy.

misterlarry

Just ordered the same Mushkin SSD myself and I'm in the same boat as Boog. Will be paying close attention to this thread and the sticky also.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BOOG1964

Well installed SSD last night and by this am thanks to some help from Chief and the sticky thread all is well and running.It is very fast and now d/l games and such. Thanks again for all the help and see you around the boards :D

stoanee

Folding Team
I just installed an Intel ssd as well, not sure if I have it optimized correctly yet. Are there some bench marks complete with comparisons one could use to verify that?

sakage.shinga

Hi guys,

A question of my own. I have a 480GB Crucial M500 SSD on my new build and I want to partition it. The reason is so that I can reformat my build in the future without having to reinstall my games, which I'd like to put on a separate partition on the SSD. How much space should I ideally leave on the main OS parition? Currently with all programs installed I'm sitting at 90GB used. I was thinking leaving 180GB. Thanks!

Latest posts

Twitter