What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

just looking for educated opinions - How much should I ask for this computer

DerekOldschool

Hi,

I'm going upgrading to a P55 set up over the x-mas holidays and a few of my friends asked if I was considering selling my FieryPheonix rig thats in my sig. It also has a dvd burner and its got a 250g hard drive.

What is a fair price for this rig? I know I paid good money for it, not to mention the hours of testing to make sure its stable at its current OC - thing runs as solid as a rock and as cool as a cucumber.

and no, I'm not considering selling online - I want to keep it local so whichever of my friends gets it will bring it over for some LAN action on occasion :)

thanks for the help

zsamz_

considering the e8400 need 1.45 for 3.96
as raipolo said 250 is tops for r8400+780i+ram

dadzilla

Part it out - I was offered $80 just for my 8800GT the other day. Your parts will add up to more than if you sell it as a unit.

ayah

Part it out - I was offered $80 just for my 8800GT the other day. Your parts will add up to more than if you sell it as a unit.

Agreed. You can still get like 50-80$+ for an opteron chip too.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Thread Moved, please review the BST Rules in that section.
Any FS thread posted needs to have a Price and Pictures assoicated with it.

If you want to do a price check, use the Off Topic section of our Forums please.

Regards,
ST

Latest posts