What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Just Ordered Gigabyte x38-DQ6 @ NCIX

turtletrax

Banned
Congratulations!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I trust Mom & turtletrax jr. are doing well?

Yes they are doing great. Chazz (the baby) had a rough first day but they got him all fixed up and is a happy bouncing boy. Mama is doing great as well. I think she set a record for speed tho. Was in labour at 11PM in the Case Room at 1:37AM and Chazz came at 2:00AM on the nose :thumb:

I will put up a pic or two when I get a chance. Also wanted to let you knwo he is gonna be a helluva OC'er down the road :bleh: Watch out HWbot :thumb:

Thanks for all the support guys. Another great community that I look forward in taking part of.

@ Gamashinoch

Thanks for the info. I was on Gigabyte site a couple of days ago and the board wasnt even listed yet LOL

I will crank it up as soon as possible.

turtletrax

Banned
Here is a pic from the Mother-in-Laws cam. I dont have my mini-usb cable with me and there isnt one here.

IMGP0879.jpg

Still a good photo, but better ones on the way...

Baby is not looking to happy for this photo. He was only out for about 15 min at this point.:p:

sswilson

Staff member
Great pic!!!!

Baby is not looking to happy for this photo. He was only out for about 15 min at this point.:p:

That's kinda the look I think most of us have when we're taken out of our "happy place" abrubtly..... :)

turtletrax

Banned
Congrats. How long was the Mrs in labour for?

It was an odd situation. She was induced and did not seem to be taking. Then she was getting back spasms and they were oddly regular. I started to think they might be contractions after about a half hour. I said perhaps a shower would help and as soon as she got in, the pain went to the front and that was at about 11:30PM.

By about 1:00 AM she was in allot of discomfort and I thought the Fetal Monitor should be on so we got a Nurse and she said that they would put one on at 4:00 am. I was like "????:censored:", and she left. By 1:20, she had not been examined for more than 12 hours so we had no idea how far dialated she was, so therefore had no idea how far along she was in labor. So we faked that she need pain mamagement just to get a doctor from the Case Room to examine before they administer pain medication and she was "You are 7cm...., let's go have a Baby!!"

They rushed her over to the case room by 1:37AM and by 2:00AM Chazz had entered the world:punk:

They both did so great and my life is completly renewed and I am truely blessed. The best thing that ever happened to me :)

Patriote

Such a great thing to happen in a life man! Congrats again~!

PS: Chazz seems like he's gonna bite someone! ROFL!

cdn_Madrach

Congrats on the new baby:thumb: Now you have someone to pass all that knowledge and spare computer parts to:biggrin: Enjoy while you can they really do grow up fast:shok:

turtletrax

Banned
Finally got some pics off the D80 and this is the best picture I have ever taken...

DSC_0023.jpg

Have tons more but this one sums it all up IMO :thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter