What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Just Ordered Gigabyte x38-DQ6 @ NCIX

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... he looks a hell of a lot more contented in that picture!!! :)

If this is your first... welcome to the world of parenting.

If it's your second... welcome to the world of "Mine!!!!" , or "mommy/daddy, Chazz put his finger in my ice-cream"..... :)

If it's your third or more.... you have my sympathy..... :)

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
...and then if this is your fourth (just like me), then you know the drill! :haha:

John

turtletrax

Banned
Congratulations to both of you, and I wish your newborn a healthy life. Is that #1?

Thank you very much and yes it is our first. He is so strong that he almost rolled over on me when I was changing him :) I think that counts as healthy :haha:

Congrats man. Those are awesome pics. It truly is life's miracle.

Thanks for the nice words about my pics. With the money we got for our wedding I thought it would be a great idea to get the best Digicam we could afford and I am so glad we did it. We caught some amazing pics of the Honeymoon and now the pics of the delivery are amazing and I would have kicked my own arse if I did not manage to get such a great record of the events.

I am also glad we decided to go with stills. Vidoe would have had such a different tone as things did not go so well at times. Now I get to relive the best moments for the rest of my life and the scary stuff will fade over time.

Heh.... he looks a hell of a lot more contented in that picture!!! :)

If this is your first... welcome to the world of parenting.

If it's your second... welcome to the world of "Mine!!!!" , or "mommy/daddy, Chazz put his finger in my ice-cream"..... :)

If it's your third or more.... you have my sympathy..... :)

Again my thanks, and I cannot wait to get into the meat and potatoes of parent life. I do realize it is not a walk in the park, but it gives a person a chance to change things that they would have done differently than thier parents.

We are going to have the second as soon as the gods will allow so I will be staring down the barrel of that gun sooner than later. But still has its positives as well. :haha:

...and then if this is your fourth (just like me), then you know the drill! :haha:

John

LOL. Our plan ATM is to have two and we are both in agreement. The only re-evaluation will come if #2 is a boy as well. Then perhaps, just perhaps, we will have 3.

*crosses fingers for the good luck to have a baby Girl next time :rofl:

BALISTX

Well if you have another boy, then your wife can put the blame solely on you as it's us guys that determine the sex of the baby. lol

enaberif

Finally got some pics off the D80 and this is the best picture I have ever taken...

DSC_0023.jpg

Have tons more but this one sums it all up IMO :thumb:

Use manual mode and change your White Balace to something else so your pics don't come out yellow :) Incadescent lights are the worst to try and take pictures in.

Cute kid btw.

cadaveca

Banned
Hey TurtleTrax...were ya guys in the room in the corner, or the one next to it?:clap: My second son(i have 2 girls as well) was born August 27th, same hospital, same room, from the looks of it.

Anyway, congrats...get ready for some sleepless nights!:bleh:

(It's not really that bad, but can try your patience, for sure!)

Um, yeah, looks like same room lol.:whistle:

Anyhoo...Congrats again!

turtletrax

Banned
Hey TurtleTrax...were ya guys in the room in the corner, or the one next to it?:clap: My second son(i have 2 girls as well) was born August 27th, same hospital, same room, from the looks of it.

Anyway, congrats...get ready for some sleepless nights!:bleh:

(It's not really that bad, but can try your patience, for sure!)

Um, yeah, looks like same room lol.:whistle:

Anyhoo...Congrats again!

Wow!!

Patriote told me you were from Edmonton :biggrin:

Thanks!!

We were in Case Room #2 (I think it was the corner room) for the delivery and stayed in room 3213 for Post-Natal all at the Grey Nuns. That is kinda cool :)

What did you name your Boy, if you don't mind me asking that is?

I look forward to having more, but I DK if I can pull off four LOL :haha:

Also it is great to see some Edmontonian support in the hardware department. Seems like not a whole lot of OC'ing here. I wish there were more, would love to start a team... but something tells me I wont have time for quite awhile :rofl:

Latest posts