What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Just wondering

Prof. Dr. Silver

Are you sure about that? Oh wait... you're still on the: "Is someone else folding under my name?" right? Maybe Safearus is doing that, just to mess with you for a bit.... :)

Kilauea

Are you sure about that? Oh wait... you're still on the: "Is someone else folding under my name?" right? Maybe Safearus is doing that, just to mess with you for a bit.... :)
I was never wondering about that, but that could be the case I guess... I just don't see how I could get so many points and how it could increase so much. I guess a way to check it out would be to stop folding for a day or 2, but then again I don't really want to do that... Either way, its not as if it was hurting me or something.

I was mostly wondering if there was a logical explanation for that (other than someone else is folding for me).

Kilauea

Thanks a lot Safe, I'm guessing I'll have quite a down without that boost. But it sure was nice :thumb:

Safearus

No, seriously, wasn't I. Well, once or twice with my CPU. Still only ran 3 cores on it tho, so there should have been no MAJOR impact.

Twitter