What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Kids Legitimized : Mission Accomplished

TwystedMonkey

ok well as of 4 days ago my 2 children are officially legit! heh.... anyways the wedding went fairly smoothly. The only major hiccup came when I tried to jump off a rock.
The photographer was taking pics of me and my groomsmen on top of it and they both jumped off it so I figured I could do the same..... not quite. I should have rolled my ankle but I guess being the total nerd I am i didn't even do that. Bending my knees never entered my mind for a moment and I am guessing because i kept my knees locked somehow I did the same for my ankles. My luck continued as I happened to hit uneven ground and my right heel was nice enough to completely absorb the impact. I got in touch with my inner trooper and plowed on through the rest of the pictures and I even managed the 2 most important dances at our reception.
So other than that everything went really well. Weather was not to hot and not raining. A week and a half without internet was weird but well worth it. Anyways I still can't put my full weight on my right foot and I have an interesting bruise .... anyone think I should see my doctor even though it happened 4 days ago? I gotta go back to work on monday and I am a little worried.

Attachments

• SORE!.jpg
    SORE!.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 84

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
We need wedding pics!!

God, did I just say that?

matsta31

Seeing mister Monkey back, I tought, here is some picture of the wedding. So I skip the text just to take a quick look and :shok: a foot ? Now, what kind of wedding is that ?

Glad to see you are back and now that the wedding is done, time for your project... A new build !

Last edited:

magictorch

Congrats!:clap:
Re foot: If you cant put weight on the foot after a few days you'd better go to a medical clinic and get it strapped up and Xrayed. I broke some small bones in my hand and just left it thinking it was just wrenched and swollen, get aches when typing sometimes-- best to get it looked at just in case.

miggs78

Ouch on that foot, hope it gets better. W0t were you trying to become the second Tarzan lol..

Wedding Pics please...

Now look SKY, you made me say it too :D :p

TwystedMonkey

heh yeah you know me never anything normal like wedding pictures. I thought I would throw everyone for a loop and show my sore foot instead.... Thank you for all the congrats guys. I will have to shrink a few wedding pics down and I will post them as soon as I can. And my dreams of a PS3 or computer upgrades are out.... buying stuff we need for the house takes precidence for all wedding money received. Although it makes sense it still puts me into a tech-funk...

sswilson

Staff member
heh yeah you know me never anything normal like wedding pictures. I thought I would throw everyone for a loop and show my sore foot instead.... Thank you for all the congrats guys. I will have to shrink a few wedding pics down and I will post them as soon as I can. And my dreams of a PS3 or computer upgrades are out.... buying stuff we need for the house takes precidence for all wedding money received. Although it makes sense it still puts me into a tech-funk...

Congrats on the nuptuals!!!

As far as putting money into the house... don't forget to mention how clean everything looks if you wire all your ethernet into the wall and locate the router/switch in a closet.... :)