What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Kitchen tablet replacement

Shadowmeph

Every lower priced tablet is a throwaway item on failure. Unless you've got an expensive tablet and it's just a glass replacement, 95% of the time you're not going to be able to fix it and get it back together nicely.

I totally agree with that at least for me and my fumble fingers . my first tablet the start button acted up over time it became harder and harder to wake up the tablet finally I decided to pull it apart to see if I could fix it well that didn't work out so good I cracked the corner of the glass then I couldn't get the thing back together ended upo just buying another cheap one. I am thinking of getting a replacement because this tablet now is showing distorted colours across the screen ( I have dropped it a few times ) it still worked but its hard for these older eyes to read though any web pages that have pictures because those lines sometimes cross over the written part which makes it hard tro read the print.

justmehereajax

Having a good screen is so important. Getting older my eyes sometimes have a hard time adjusting. I used to buy crap and crap. So happy I moved over to using good lcd panels on my phone tablet and monitor. Just need a good screen on my laptop now

Latest posts