What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed "KKC Black Widow" w/benchmarks

BT!

Thanks Squeetard, much appreciated, I had alot of fun building it too :thumb: I put it up on EVGA's Mod Rigs and it's in the top 10 3D Vantage section at #8 (EVGA | Intelligent Innovation ) I'm hoping I can squeeze a little more out of it and move up a notch or 2 :thumb:
If my fellow Canuck EVGA members could stop by and drop a +1 rating on it I'd really appreciate it :whistle: :haha:
+1'd for ya, nice rig kruz! :)

PLg

T
If my fellow Canuck EVGA members could stop by and drop a +1 rating on it I'd really appreciate it :whistle: :haha:

Just did, And everybody should do the same it takes 5 minutes and it is a great way to show our appreciation of this fantastic build.

the 1 place has 44 votes, just in this thread, there has to be 20 different posters

Go kruzn!! GO kruzn!!

Spikemaul

Very Nice Build!!! :thumb: The only way I could ever have a system like that is if I won the lottery. :sad: +1 for you!!! :clap::clap::clap:

kruzn4evr

Wow!!...thanks alot for taking the time guys, it's always great to get support from fellow HWC'ers, now lets see if I can move up a couple of spots with some more OC'ing :ph34r:

Thanks again everyone :thumb:

kruzn4evr

Thanks Jakeman and welcome to HWC, jump right in and enjoy the site, a pile of GREAT people and tons of reading with some of the best reviews on the net :thumb:

Latest posts