What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed "KKC Black Widow" w/benchmarks

Anima

Wow just found this section of the forums and your build was the first I looked at, but hell of a good job! If i had the coin you sir, would be hired!

kruzn4evr

My brother gave you a +1 for you as he says that you have always been very helpful to him.

Who's your brother Mena?

Thx Anima :biggrin:

Finally got some more time to play with the Widow so here's an update :thumb:

Attachments

• 3D Van 2.jpg
    3D Van 2.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 507

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Krunz, you should try upping the bus changing your QPI and ram ratio. You may see better results then just raising the multi if these cards are bandwidth starved. For example, 200mhz x22 with a 10:2 Clock:ram ratio will net you the same CPU mhz and run your ram at its rated 2000mhz, but you can raise your QPI link into the 6ghz+ range as well as upping your Uncore speeds. Might free up some more bandwith for those QuadSLI'd cards.

Might take a bit more tinkering, but I think you'll see better benchmark results in return.

kruzn4evr

Believe it or not, thats exactly what I'm planning on next, I wanted to see how the 33x multi would do with the low QPI, I'd like to try and hit 54-55 if I can but not sure I can get quite that high.

kruzn4evr

Thx tri :biggrin:

Well, been tinkering a little more and I've managed to move up a few spots to #5 over at EVGA. Going to try and crack 57k now :thumb:

Attachments

• 3D Van 3.jpg
    3D Van 3.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 429

Latest posts

Twitter