What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed "KKC Black Widow" w/benchmarks

ipaine

Not sure how I missed this one before but damn what a system.

Great job Kruz. I also +1'd you over on eVGA. Seriously one of the nicest builds I have seen in a long time.

kruzn4evr

Thanks InfiniteLoop and ipaine, appreciate the +1 as well ipaine :)

Well, I had a little time on my hands this aft so I decided to play around with a little more OC and see if I could up the Vantage score a little more, here's what it came out too;
ORB - Compare
EVGA | Intelligent Innovation

Next stop?....4.5GHz+ and 60k!..lol

Closed Note

Thanks InfiniteLoop and ipaine, appreciate the +1 as well ipaine :)

Well, I had a little time on my hands this aft so I decided to play around with a little more OC and see if I could up the Vantage score a little more, here's what it came out too;
ORB - Compare
EVGA | Intelligent Innovation

Next stop?....4.5GHz+ and 60k!..lol

May I ask what gpu temps you get on load? :)

kruzn4evr

May I ask what gpu temps you get on load? :)

Well, the ambient temp in the basement is 70F which helps and at 700/1401/1848 stock they hit around 43-45c tops, OC'd to 870/1740/2000 they hit 52-54c tops :thumb:

BT & Despicable: I doubt I'll be hitting 60k+ like the other two, I've been able to get to 4.5GHz but the amount of vcore needed to go past that is just more than I'm willing do, I did one more run and made it to 58,123 so I think I'll just be happy with that and wait to see if the drivers improve more.

On another note, I was really hoping to sleeve the PSU/GPUcables but the way Silverstone has them set up with the 6 pin coming off the 8 pin as an extension I just don't think I want to get into messing with it. I may just try those sleeved extension cables if I decide its worth it for the overall appearance but at this point I'm ok with it the way it is.

lowfat

Staff member
I mean these

DSC01128.jpg

Latest posts

Twitter