What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed "KKC Black Widow" w/benchmarks

kruzn4evr

Ahhh...I use the EVGA quad one....I'm not sure what your post had to do with sleeving PSU/GPU cables, I thought you were talking about special SLI power cables or something :haha:

Attachments

Behemoth-

Couldn't you push the gpu's a little further with those temps ? Is there a way to increase the voltage without flashing their bios ?

kruzn4evr

Couldn't you push the gpu's a little further with those temps ? Is there a way to increase the voltage without flashing their bios ?
I probably could go a little higher but I want to do some more research on over volting quad SLI first, I had to over volt .125 to get to 870/1740, I'm fairly new to over volting GPU's so I'm not familiar with where the safe limit is. The other thing I have to keep an eye on is the PSU, between going for the high CPU OC and OC'ing all 4 GPU's, I think it's stressing out the Strider 1500. Anyhow, I'll do a little more homework and play around and see what happens.

miggs78

Kruzn.. you're a Krazy guy.. over volting such an expensive rig..*don't try it at home* lol.. :p

But man that is one very nice rig, I think this has to one of the best out of all the rigs you've built.. ;)

gingerbee

look around not even close. um um mnpctech. or liu crazy or i mean kang ( joking ) build is up there. wow price matters i am not sure why?? the machine is only as good as it's user.

Latest posts

Twitter