What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Kohler RGB crapper

Soultribunal

Staff member
There are some days when I have hope for society that we will fix this planet, solve all of our problems, and become truly what we are meant to be.

Then I see this...and wonder if the asteroid should just come now and save us the trouble.

-ST

Izerous

Folding Team
I really don't see the point of a smart toilet, cool lighting effect but that can be done without the toilet. I'm really liking the lenovo smart alarm clock my wife got me for christmas though that made sense. Some things just don't need to be smart and i feel like a toilet or sink etc is one of those things etc. At most maybe a water leak sensor.

Izerous

Folding Team
Actually i linked this in work chat and the conversation went weird. In short imagine the pranks you could play on other people using it. have the toilet scream out.

"no more please stop your killing me" or numerous other things while someone else is sitting on it. Not worth $7000 USD prank though

moocow

I remember doing a paper for university back in mid-2000 where I argue why do we need to enable network on everything from fridge to rice cooker (yes it existed in Japan). Why make your bathroom like a club? How long are you going to be in there? I argue 30 minutes max on the can before your legs fall asleep.

Latest posts

Twitter