What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Kung Fury

belgolas

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I can't believe this hasn't been posted earlier.

This movie IS the 80s (and some 90s). Every Stallone impression, cheesy one-liner, over-the-top "kung fu" - its ALL there.

You must all watch this. Now.

Fudd Rucker

I was called a fool by a few of my friends when I backed this a little while back on kickstarter.

Best 15$ I have ever spent.

AkG

Pretty good. Thanks for the link.

Though I just wish for Kung Fury they had gone with a jean claude van damme impersonator. The acting would have been just as 'good' and made it the perfect 80s flick. :p

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Pretty good. Thanks for the link.

Though I just wish for Kung Fury they had gone with a jean claude van damme impersonator. The acting would have been just as 'good' and made it the perfect 80s flick. :p

You didnt like the "stallonesque" ?:haha:

AkG

Thought it was more Hot Shots Part Deux Charlie Sheen'esque than Cobra's Stallone :p

jalmir

Discovered that movie this weekend, can't believe I never heard of that one before!!!!

Best movie EVAR, though I wish I had heard about the kickstarter back then ... if only I could turn back time ... I would go to the Viking age, 'cause laser raptors!!! :D

Latest posts