What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

LAST UPDATE....The Great HWC Get Together (Toronto)

What is the best date for the HWC meet up?

• December 23rd

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • January 8th

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • January 15th

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • January 22nd

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Any of the above

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arinoth

Staff member
Sorry @Arinoth but check the last page for the post about 30mins ago. Just got around to posting it for you.

Glad I could be of service. You will get an email survey shortly inquiring about my service today. Please rate me 5/5 in all areas of the survey. Thank-you.
-5/5, would not recommend, over 10 years late!

Soultribunal

Staff member
Yup! And pics on page 27 are still hosted!
Wait @Sagath ... I don't even remember how you looked like!
Add @Lpfan4ever too in there!

For some reason my pictures are still posted too, which is awesome.

-ST

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
We all are getting old...

But I'm definitely in for another meet. Nice motorcycle ride to Toronto by the back roads.

Soultribunal

Staff member
We all are getting old...

But I'm definitely in for another meet. Nice motorcycle ride to Toronto by the back roads.

Though I think I could spot you in a heart beat, you'd be hard pressed to recognize me if I walked in.
A decade hasn't been kind on me lol.

Still, once this Virus is under wraps, lets get a Poll up. I will be there on whatever day.

-ST

chrisk

Folding Captain
Yep 100%. Let's have another once the pandemic is done. Maybe this summer will work out.

Anyone seen @zlojack ? The guy knows how to get the party going.

Lpfan4ever

What a blast from the past. None of you would recognize me if we had another meetup, plus I'm on the other side of the country now. Wouldn't mind another meetup if I was plannin on making my way to the GTA.

chrisk

Folding Captain
What a blast from the past. None of you would recognize me if we had another meetup, plus I'm on the other side of the country now. Wouldn't mind another meetup if I was plannin on making my way to the GTA.
Last time we met for a drink I thought you had lost a bunch of weight and had a haircut :)