What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Leaking Corsair GPU block

Lysrin

I wouldn't buy the Corsair one even if I was using soft tube. Why take the risk when other blocks are available?

KaptCrunch

correct pass this one for that's how they roll over there as we seen here.

give them another waterblock is head in the sand move IMHO.

They will say we have given 2 working water blocks ; ross what have you done ! is the next blame game, bottom line read the warranty.
pulled from web said:
If it is determined that the cooler was the cause of the component or module failure, corsair will be willing to warranty your PC's components and replace them. So the answer is yes, on a case by case basis they are willing to stand by their product.Feb 1, 2012
as you seen will replace item with another for thier warranties mean nothing
If your cooler leaks and is still within warranty, please contact our support team immediately as actions speak louder then words.
simple we got your cash and will send another defective item to you, as warranty (will give same item no cash is refunded) really standing on your cash so to speak as stand by product.

use as intended clause but no clause for idiot engineering to protect buyer

funny how how things work (loop holes) for corporations

if your Corsair product is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications, the product will be replaced at Corsair’s expense.

If you have owned the product for over 30 days, we will send you a refurbished replacement. The warranty period for a refurbished replacement is the remaining time on your original product's warranty or 90 days.

Last edited:

Cptn Vortex

I've got the corsair block and pretty sure some reviewers noted the flex when they did the first run of testing. So when I got mine I tightened the 2 screws a bit more. No leaks and mine is hard tube with some decent pressure pushing down on the card. I agree with Jay, they should add a 3rd fastener and beef up the o-rings though.

KaptCrunch

way to go jerry rigging lol wind some duct tape while your at it Jay. nice corvid entertainment

ha what a mess, have silicon floating through loop clogging things up

Latest posts

Twitter