What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Lenovo Ideapad 700ISK 80RU Mobo connector unknown

Solace

I'm currently swapping out a keyboard on my laptop and noticed that there is a secondary ribbon on the original that is quite tiny that is placed. I cannot seem to find any documentation on what functionality the ribbon provides. The board appears to have brightness buttons. The only thing I can think of is the LED functionality and the replacement boards do not have that. Lable KBL1

I tried to upload photos but appears to fail :/

https://www.google.com/search?q=Lenovo+700ISK+80RU+motherboard&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjb5arCgeffAhULwFQKHbTBBN4Q_AUIDygC&biw=1920&bih=944#imgrc=Fa3n4BcLVHawMM:

similar to this but isk15. connectors look the same on the south side. Far left is the touchpad then keyboard is middle with one on the right.

Solace

nvm i noticed the spacebar shows no light icon vs the OEM one as well. its for the LED backlighting

Latest posts

Twitter