What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell [SOLD]Lenovo Laptop T450 and Dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Gazoo

Here we go again. I got a T450 with a dock for sale. This is in very nice condition - very little wear on keys and trackpad. I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically.

Easy no-haggle price of $375 for both and that includes shipping in Canada. Contact me if shipping outside of Canada. Must use e-Transfer for payment. Possible local pickup/meetup available in lower mainland depending on location.

Specs on the laptop:
500GB HDD
i5-5300 Intel CPU
8GB RAM
Win10 Pro activated and updated with the latest build/patches
Power supply
Upgraded new LCD screen - IPS 1920x1080

Lenovo Pro Dock:
VGA/DVI and DP
6USB including 3 that are USB3.0
Headphone/mic combo port

Attachments

• IMG_1214.JPG
    IMG_1214.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1215.JPG
    IMG_1215.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 106

The Great Gazoo

if I needed another laptop I would grab this but the last laptop I bought from you is still performing perfectly :)

Glad to hear that! I was tempted to keep this one for myself, just like the last one I had which was also really nice. I just don't need a laptop that much though. I got an old school T61 for myself that I am still using. I really only need it once a year to bring on my fishing trip. We set it up in the off-grid cabin with a projector to watch videos. lol

The Great Gazoo

I've decided to keep this one for myself to replace my old T61. It's too nice to drop the price! So sold to myself.

I've got some more laptops coming in Q4 of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts