What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell [SOLD]Lenovo Tiny M93P - five systems for sale $125-150 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Gazoo

I have 5 M93P tiny systems for sale. Two of them have 8GB or memory and the other 3 have 4GB of memory. Easy no-haggle price includes shipping (in Canada) for the 8GB versions which are $150 and the 4GB versions are $125. $10 savings per unit if buying more than 1 at a time due to decreased shipping costs. System and power supply only, but can arrange for a used keyboard and mouse for $10 more to cover extra shipping costs. They are all cosmetically in excellent shape.

Payment by e-Transfer only.

All are the same except for the memory mentioned above. More specs HERE

Intel i5-4570T 2.9 GHz
500GB HDD
Slim CD/DVD with VESA bracket (detachable)
External Wifi antenna
65 watt power supply
Fresh install of Win 10 PRO which is activated and up to date with version 1903 (great value!)

These make excellent systems for HTPC. Has VGA and DP ports on them and can run dual monitors. Drop in a SSD and top up the memory if required and these are very peppy little computers, but great as-is. I have one in my garage

Sorry, beer not included. ;)

Any questions - just PM me. IMG_1313.JPG

The Great Gazoo

There is one displayport and one VGA port.

The 8GB versions are sold. An additional 4GB SODIMM is currently available on for $25 at NewEgg

3 of the 4GB versions remain to be sold.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Hmmm with plex eating 50% cpu at all times one of these could replace my Dusty Sage Build and I can repurpose that. How many 3.5 HDDs can I cram in there?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Ah dang my monstsrious data hoarding hmm usb dad might work lol with one of these get a das that'll hold 4 drives stuff in 4 12 Tb drives should work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts