What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's get down to the truth... SCAMMER: "Saber"

rjbarker

Whoever I sell HW to I ALWAYS give them my full name, mailing address and cell #......I would expect the same from someone I potentially buy from.

YukonTrooper

I agree with others in this thread; take this to the police. You may not get anywhere quick, but it'd be amazing to see this punk go down.

Polygon

I was on a different forum (Canadian) few years ago where someone posted that they'd shoot up their school just as a joke it seemed... one of the mods IP traced and found the kid, contacted local authorites and they found weapons (knives or guns I think) on the kid. Saved potential lives and everything went down super fast. Was in the news the next day too.

I know it's not the same thing, but the authorities might do something especially since this guy is a repeat offender plus you've already got all this evidence. This guy is simply terrible at concealing himself... Now he's going to hopefully get justice for being so careless.

Too bad his Facebook account isn't still public.

Idiot. :doh:

edit:

this is his school also, incase you guys don't know:

Cedarbrae Collegiate Institute

Cedarbrae Collegiate Institute - Google Maps

anyone interested in talking to his principal? :thumb:

I would send an email, but their website is so god darn aweful and you can't find any contact info not to mention I'm getting server errors all over and the terrible overall design. Talk about ghetto school.

Last edited:

gingerbee

Whoever I sell HW to I ALWAYS give them my full name, mailing address and cell #......I would expect the same from someone I potentially buy from.
me too i always give my full name and phone number and i hate scammers take this to the cops or better yet send me after them he he scamming people dude you suck donkey balls :censored:

Latest posts