What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Oh My You have been busy. Nice new Quad, SSD, 6GB upgrade, MB, PSU, soon you ill need a new case for the Folding rig to fit everything. Any ETA on the gpu's?.

Now I'm starting to get that deer in the gunsight feeling again...:blarg:
Busy week indeed... but the Sonata can still hold everything. ETA unknown, the :censored: 260s are still somewhere in the USA...

Feeling lonely on top? Hang around, you'll have few more friends! :haha:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Did you set the -advmethods flag?
Yeah, I'm starting to think Core 2's are not cut out for this...I set that in the SMP client config. And I'm still lagging bad...I dunno. I am waiting paitently for some stuff I own to sell so I can get either the 810 X4 or 910 X4 (if I can find one) and that will help I hope.
That and if I am really lucky pick up one more GTX.

And the 9800GT and HIS 2600 Are both running the GPU client available at Stanford (unless I D/L 'd the wrong one).
But I can't get more than 2900PPD out of the GT.

ST

LCB001

Busy week indeed... but the Sonata can still hold everything. ETA unknown, the :censored: 260s are still somewhere in the USA...

Feeling lonely on top? Hang around, you'll have few more friends! :haha:
Not really, I'm the friendly type but I've gotten used to the nice view from up here, it makes it really easy to find my stats on the charts...:biggrin:

Eagle Eye

Question for you all,

Despite my core utilization being set to 100% in the client under process it displays 4 threads at 25% each, is that right?

Yawn...need folding rig want to play GTA 4, but folding is far more important :doh:

Regards,

EE

LCB001

Question for you all,

Despite my core utilization being set to 100% in the client under process it displays 4 threads at 25% each, is that right?

Yawn...need folding rig want to play GTA 4, but folding is far more important :doh:

Regards,

EE
That's right, and yes, it is...:biggrin: