What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

LCB001

Woot!!!!!!

Well Guys, looks like I'll make my Name Perma Red from now on.
Went on my Account and Ordered a GTS250, then called up my Mom of all people and got her to create an account on NCIX as well, for a Second GTS250.

So, thats a Pair of GTS's headed my way for the Folding team!!!!!!!!!
*and they thought I was limited to 1* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I go Tommorow to Infonec and Buy my Case, and CPU (AMD X4 810 AM3).

I've got a PSU Already , Optical and everything else!!!!
Just gotta Sell my HIS Card so I can get a Good Cooler for my chip and I am with a Full Fledged , dedicated Folding Box finally!!!

HWC FTW!!!!!!

ST
Thats a nice Folding rig you're gonna have there, the Soulman is going to be in the top 10 on the front page...:thumb:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Thats a nice Folding rig you're gonna have there, the Soulman is going to be in the top 10 on the front page...:thumb:

Oh yeah, and I have all you guys to thank for all the progress with this.

I'm happy I've found this place, and happier still that I can help!!

Lets GO TEAM!!!:canadianwave::canadianwave:

ST

Eagle Eye

Oh yeah, and I have all you guys to thank for all the progress with this.

I'm happy I've found this place, and happier still that I can help!!

Lets GO TEAM!!!:canadianwave::canadianwave:

ST

You'll finally be able to catch up to me :haha:

Sounds like a great folding rig you're going have, be sure to post a worklog for us. I am in the same boat, except funds are pretty limited so it could be a little while before I get my dedicated box. Despite that, my current pc is chugging a long putting up some pretty solid numbers, I can't believe how many spots I've gained just within the last week.

Regards,

EE

Nademon

Good stuff ST! Glad to see you're ramping up cause we're gonna need all the PPD we can get once the contest ends and we face the fallout! I know it's wishful thinking, but I'm hoping a large chunk of the new 54196 folders will choose to stay and keep adding to the pot. There's a certain satisfaction in knowing that a small team like HWC can knock out such great PPD. This is THE best site around with some of the best members to boot!

Go team 54196! We should break 100 within a week's time at current PPD (as of EOC stats right at this moment). I know 3.0 and some other's are also about to ramp up production even further and fight for top PPD! My butt is starting to feel a bit exposed suddenly.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
My fold rig is still down, awaiting shipping of the 275s. But at least I know that all parts are functionnal.

Hopefully, some of the new folders will stay on the Team, but some will leave. Nevertheless, we have a great output for so little members.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Well, if I do a work Log, I'll have to use my BB as the camera because I have no idea where my actual digital Camera is.
But I can do it!
The funny thing about all this is, is I already have pieces for a LGA775 Folding box as well, which is why I went nuts and bought two gts250's.
The AMD Folder only has 1 PCI-e 2.0 slot, but I already have am EVGA 780i FTW board waiting for parts.

All of it is being bought with money I've raised from selling stuff I no longer use on Kijiji of all places lol!

Go TeaM!!

ST

Twitter