What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Silvgearx

Gonna pick up my rosetta before GPU folding :ph34r::bleh:

I can't seem to decide on new gpu :ph34r:

And yea go teams go :canadianwave:

Eagle Eye

SOB finally cracked the top 20 for producers, I doubt it won't be long before someone else takes the last spot from me.

I'll enjoy it while I can, but if I win one those gpu(s) from the contest I just might hold on to it a little longer.

EE

Soultribunal

Staff member
SOB finally cracked the top 20 for producers, I doubt it won't be long before someone else takes the last spot from me.

I'll enjoy it while I can, but if I win one those gpu(s) from the contest I just might hold on to it a little longer.

EE

You got about 5 Days rest from me EE.
Then when I'm done moving and get Internet again,
Its going to be 2 x GTS250 , The 'One' , AMD 810 , and hopefully having a 9800GTX on the way by that time too :)

Congrats though on getting up there EE , you've done very well indeed!!!

I'll say it again, this is the most expensive game ever!

ST

zlojack

Now my GPU3 is getting EUEs.

NAN on the gpu :sad:

I should have my new plugs today so hopefully I can get all four GPUs folding properly.

Sagath

Staff member
Ordered my 275 on Saturday, so I'll have it in hopefully this week. Should push me up to around 15-18k ppd for the cause!

I think my system needs a name. All you other guys have names for your rigs. Its about time my girl gets a name too...

Eagle Eye

Told you it would be short lived, the gf turned off my clients this morning and unfortunately for the balance of today they will be off. I wish the girl would get her own pc and be done with it.

EE

Last edited:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Told you it would be short lived, the gf turned off my clients this morning and unfortunately for the balance of today they will be off. I wish the girl would get her own pc and be done with it.

EE

Thats why I told my Wife, if she touches my Folding Computer(s) , I'll take her expensive Curling Iron Set and put it in the Bath.
Things worked out much better from that point on lol!!!

Still, you've done good EE regardless,

ST

BrainEater

EE
hahaha....

Yea maintaining top 20 can be tough.I was up to # 12 in producers about 6 mos ago or so , I'm at #19 right now , and I'm producing more than ever.I can remember when a thousand points actually meant something. :haha:

Ah well.....I assure you this is the calm before the storm.

:thumb:

chrisk

Folding Captain

EE
I too have experienced this. In my case, the missus trips the breaker and does not turn the rigs back on.

Twitter