What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Alwaysrun

Very nice numbers John, I'm very curious what you can OC the GTX 275s to Folding stable on the :censored: pointers. I'll put up a freindly challenge and see if your 275s can top my GTX 260 Black(s). (One in the fields, one on the way, and one in the oven.)

353pt - 8970ppd 63C, 75% fan, 1620 shaders
511pt - 6402ppd 71C, 75% fan, 1620 shaders

I lay the gauntlet down good sir. :bananafunky:

Edit: OMG man I just noticed your temps...:shok: Thats very impressive to say the least, you've got tons of headroom there I'm sure. Simply outstanding for stock clocks and the :censored: are even lower than the 353s!

Last edited:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Interesting numbers, I'll wait a bit for the cards to get used to folding, then I'll start upping the shaders.

chrisk

Folding Captain

LCB001

I really think you are all alone up there, and you need a friend. I'm on my way... :thumb:

Me, bad luck with parts? How about I had to RMA both the 790i and the Ram? Memory controller went berzerk, and took the Ram by the same token. :censored:

The i7 Folding rig is alive and kicking, but not Folding yet. This should happen sometime this week-end.

I'm telling you, I'm doing this for you! :whistle:
A friend indeed, you're right it's lonely at the top. It's been so long since I've had company up here that I will gladly take you up on that offer. It's a pity you won't be able to stay long but it should be fun while it lasts.

I'll leave the porch light on in case you're late...

LCB

crazyhorsejohnny

A friend indeed, you're right it's lonely at the top. It's been so long since I've had company up here that I will gladly take you up on that offer. It's a pity you won't be able to stay long but it should be fun while it lasts.

LCB
you guys seriously make me laugh !!!!:haha:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie

LCB
Porch light? Keep the watts for your folding rigs - Fahspy is enough to guide me, and show me the way up... :whistle: ... still I'm missing 4 Vmware instances...

...once I have the D-Tek 1366 backplate that NCIX forgot to ship on Friday :)doh:), and once I have the GSkill DDR3 sticks back from RMA( :doh::doh:).

Jon_di2

Everything seems to be going good for me know, never got the smp client to work but meh. It just means that I wont be going for the top 2 anytime soon :thumb:

That I7 looks awesome for ppd. With the Amber units I dont even get 300 ppd on my quad.

Twitter