What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Silvgearx

Brain, watch out for the 95C temp on the video card with those F:censored:ing 511WU, its can be deadly, especially if your single slot is sandwiched :doh::angry2:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I've used those blocks twice, damn nice. But only downside is it's not configured for SLI setups. And you need to find a single slot back grill.

zlojack

The Koolance are single-slot as well.

And you can find single-slot brackets

Just ask 3.0charlie. He found one :biggrin:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Alright Guys!!!
ASUS 260 Matrix is online and Folding!!!
Put the Newest Drivers on, so we'll see what I get with it.
It started by showing 3900ppd, then it went up to 6800ppd, and back down to 4500.
So I dunno what its going to do for me yet, but at least it has good Airflow in my Case ATM.
Folding right now, its showing 54 Degrees.
Damn, nice Cooling on that Card.
Its gonna take some time getting used to a new Companies Software.

One more thing to get done now, and thats my "Storm Force" rebuild.
Tuesday looks like the best day.

ST

Phobia

Nice. I just got my gtx260's online. They've both got their shaders OC'ed to 1301. one is showing 7200 ppd, the other is 7000. I also should have my 9800GTX+ folding. Next up is tearing my main rig apart, taking the 8800gts out of the loop and putting it in my server.. I've been putting that off because it means taking apart my main rig.. ;(

Soultribunal

Staff member
Hehehe, Great to Hear Phobia!!!!!
You have a loop, and I can only imagine how much of a pain that could be to rip apart.
I'm Excited about getting my folding rig rebuilt, but I am not looking forward to the total ripping apart of something that has so happily been FOlding for so long lol!!!

ST

Twitter