What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Alwaysrun

My third 260 Black won't be homeless much longer now as I'm working on a used EVGA 780i deal . Dispite those wacky 430 pointers I got yesterday it seems pande made amends today as I'm getting streamed with nonstop 768s. I'm really glad I bought a couple Kaze-Jyuni's as even with the ambient temp in my house rising both my OC'd Blacks don't go past 64C even working on those :censored:! I simply love these fans, I took the side panel off my case and I actually get chilly sitting at my desk after I came in from the 20C sun we had all weekend. Best $8 for cooling I've ever spent.

4DoorGTZ

Finally made the move of my GPU-Box, no longer paying for the electricity (well technically sharing the bill with 200 other units) Only downfall is its no longer in a dark dungeon of a basement and probably runs warmer now.... Had me worried for a sec when the gpu's climbed up to 105c, caused me to rethink and realize I had some fans backwards.... back down to 92c after the fix :)

Infiniti

Finally made the move of my GPU-Box, no longer paying for the electricity (well technically sharing the bill with 200 other units) Only downfall is its no longer in a dark dungeon of a basement and probably runs warmer now.... Had me worried for a sec when the gpu's climbed up to 105c, caused me to rethink and realize I had some fans backwards.... back down to 92c after the fix :)
I still think 92C is high. What you need is:

MOAR FANS! :thumb:

geokilla

Even though I don't fold for HWC, ever since the contest ended there's been a HUGE drop in active folders. I believe HWC lost over 40 members after the folding contest ended. Man that sucks for you, but good for me. It'll take you guys a bit longer to catch up xD

SugarJ

Staff member
Even though I don't fold for HWC, ever since the contest ended there's been a HUGE drop in active folders. I believe HWC lost over 40 members after the folding contest ended. Man that sucks for you, but good for me. It'll take you guys a bit longer to catch up xD
You've missed the point. How many more active folders do we have now that we didn't have before the contest? 30ish?

MonsterSound

Big drop yes but I guess that depends on how you define HUGE and what you had expected.
HWC's March production was 8.5 mill before the contest and will exceed 15 mill for May.
Production will sure be far greater than 8.5 mill for June (closer to 15 mill I suspect) which would add to the contest's overall success.
2c

Twitter