What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

dhoshaw

I thought you were redoing you system and something "bad" hapened, like you couldn't remember were you put video card.:biggrin: Just kidding, get that system up and running we need those points.:thumb:
I see that you've passed me in the stats again, congrats! You get to enjoy it for a while. :biggrin:

Win 7 decided to reenable auto-updates again and reboot my computer right at quitting time this evening. It was still installing 2 of 5 when I had to leave. I'm going to try and get into the office tomorrow to get it folding again; I can't stand the thought of losing another 2 1/2 days of folding time. :sad:

Soultribunal

Staff member
I see that you've passed me in the stats again, congrats! You get to enjoy it for a while. :biggrin:

Win 7 decided to reenable auto-updates again and reboot my computer right at quitting time this evening. It was still installing 2 of 5 when I had to leave. I'm going to try and get into the office tomorrow to get it folding again; I can't stand the thought of losing another 2 1/2 days of folding time. :sad:
Woot ! Get them Back up!!!
We need your Support!
Your our Florida Connection!

ST

hertz9753

You sir, Are forcing my hand on an Upgrade sooner than I anticipated lol!
(at least the wife is happy at what I'm selling to fund such things).

New Board in a week or two for a second Dual GPU setup.
But, you have some wild PPD, come on bro, lets get you back up and running for the Team!!!!!!

Hertz, Kako has me passing you on 24hour PPD :) Come on, you know you want to upgrade! lol

ST
I'm already there. I started the Evga stepup on Tuesday to replace the GTS 250 with a GTX 275. Waiting for the approval from Evga.

If that's not enough I'll get another GTX 260. Oh c:censored: I can't afford one after all the other upgrades.:haha:

Soultribunal

Staff member
I'm already there. I started the Evga stepup on Tuesday to replace the GTS 250 with a GTX 275. Waiting for the approval from Evga.

If that's not enough I'll get another GTX 260. Oh c:censored: I can't afford one after all the other upgrades.:haha:

Lol! Well , I'm hunting down a second Matrix lol!

The "Arms" Race Continues!

For the Team!

ST

zoob

Mine pulls down about 17k PPD at 3.8Ghz and FTW speeds. You'll like it.
Very nice. That's what my two old rigs used to pull combined :rofl:

[email protected] revealed my OC was slightly unstable... had to bump up my RAM 1 notch to get it to not BSOD after 25 min of folding. I was wondering why I didn't see any updates while I was at work. So I suppose my new stress tests will be not only 2 x 24 HR Prime95 (Blend, LargeFFT) and 24 Hr LinX, but will also include [email protected] le sigh.

Just bumped up my 285 to FTW speeds as well... the squeal on my card is KILLING me... holy crap. I get a headache just sitting in the same room. Ah well, maybe I'll schedule it so it only folds on the GPU while I'm not actively using the PC.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter