What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Supergrover

Actually.... if you increase the view on that chart to weekly, you'll see that we're still way ahead of where were were mid April when the contest started.

On another note... I might have another PPD surprise to pull out of my rear end this afternoon..... :ph34r:
I hate you!

lol just throwing my Accelero s1 on my 88gt before it moves to my HTPC and will be folding in there.Still fiddling with the 275gxt's clocks so that isnt 24/7 right now.

BTW if any Folder is folding with a G80 and under water I have a Swiftec Stealth FC Block for free. Just shoot me a PM.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... it's official. :)

Got a pretty good deal on a XFX GTX 280 (My 8800GTS (512) + some cash) so with any luck I should be seeing around 16K PPD between that and the 275 once I get the 280 OC'd. :)

sswilson

Staff member
I doubt it was warrantied properly in the first place. I got it second hand from somebody who'd already picked it up second hand. Seems to be working fine right now so I won't think about it too hard and jinx it.... :)

Supergrover

I doubt it was warrantied properly in the first place. I got it second hand from somebody who'd already picked it up second hand. Seems to be working fine right now so I won't think about it too hard and jinx it.... :)
Glad I got my BL out of the way.....:whistle:

Finally settled in @ 720/1250/1600 with 75% manual via precision, 6892ppd on 511 on the msi 275OC, point going towards the PScout Account.

Perineum

LOL! Actually I am out of town for a couple of weeks so if one of my rigs goes down I won't be there to get it going again :help:. Advantage....Perineum. :blarg:

HAH! I now have another OC'd 8800GT working on my behalf! I'm now hoping I have completely stalled any gain on me.... I'll be checking my threats! :thumb:

Is it still considered friendly competition if I take a chainsaw and cut down the power pole outside his house? :biggrin:

I find it weird that I would not buy a second equal card to SLI for gaming but give it no second thought to fold with it.....

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter