What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
I'm surprised that futuremark doesn't put out more PPD considering how large their high(er) GPU userbase is.

There's next to zero support from FM for the folding team so most people left the team for other teams that are more supportive. There have been several mass exodus's over the years, usually after they tried to drum up support outside of the DC sub forum and the mods whipped out the ban stick.

lemonlime

I finally cracked 1 million points for HWC :biggrin:

Amazing that it actually took me about four years to hit my first million for another team when I started folding back in 2004.

Perineum

I found this to be an interesting read and took LBC001's advice... will see what happens....

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/14753-help-nans-detected-gpu.html

Edit: It immediately downloaded another 353 and is now 1% done. GPU fan is at 100% and temp is already 79C

Just to let you all know, after following LCB001's advice and deleting the work unit about 3 or 4 times in a row it finally now works... It's been folding for near 24 hours and no errors.

Weeeeeeird :biggrin:

THANKS LCB001!!!!

I might not be seeing Stoanee's tail lights so soon now, teehee!

hertz9753

I finally cracked 1 million points for HWC :biggrin:

Amazing that it actually took me about four years to hit my first million for another team when I started folding back in 2004.

Congrats!:thumb:

How many PPD were you getting back then?:biggrin:

LCB001

Just to let you all know, after following LCB001's advice and deleting the work unit about 3 or 4 times in a row it finally now works... It's been folding for near 24 hours and no errors.

Weeeeeeird :biggrin:

THANKS LCB001!!!!

I might not be seeing Stoanee's tail lights so soon now, teehee!
Glad to hear it worked for you...:thumb:

@ Lemonlime; Congrats, the first million always seems the sweetest...:clap:

zlojack

Congrats to Lemonlime!

Big achievement!

I've been having EUEs again on my fourth GPU :sad:

Latest posts