What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

lemonlime

I think it is too much of a coincidence that so many people are getting bad WUs. I wound up nuking my entire [email protected] GPU2 folder and reinstalling. Seems to have been good for the last couple of days now. If you are having a lot of trouble, you may want to give that a shot :thumb:

sswilson

Staff member
No issues for me overnight other than the server communication ones, and I just noticed a fairly big update so I suspect they've got some of those problems resolved.

One of the things I've noticed is that my temps seem to be fairly low. Maybe they did something to the drivers in an attempt to resolve the complaints about high temps on 353 WUs and that foobared something else?

sswilson

Staff member
Mostly folding 1888s, but I have seen some 353s up and running with what appear to be temp drops.

As it stands, the 1888s are barely above idle GPU temps while running (that's why I was pining for a NV GPU load sensor yesterday... :) ).

BrainEater

I havnt had any bad units.

But then , I'm basically at stock everything.

------

Good work......

/HWC steps over the body of [h]genmay...

--

We're into the bigleagues now.....Among the next victims : Team Ubuntu and hewlett packard.

:thumb:

JMCD

Check out if your GPUs are folding the 1888 pointers - major drop in temps, and I mean ~25C.
Yeah on my second right with a 9600 GSO right now the diode is at 65 C on 511. It was at 51C doing an 1888 when I got home. It only has a GPU temp sensor so I can't be sure of anything else.

Latest posts

Twitter