What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Arinoth

Staff member
I've been getting weird ones, like 358 or 777 (i am probably off by a number or two on them but i know they started with a 3 or a 7)

Nademon

I noticed the drop in the team's PPD and figured it was due to the weather. I was down one rig for quite some time but I put some time into it and got it up again. Trying to compensate as much as possible for the overall drop I noticed.

trayton

I've started folding again hopefully in 24 hours I can help out a bit again and hoping my machines will handle it now not sure what happened a month or 2 ago that was weird and kept freezing my systems!

trayton

Thanks I plan to stick around this time my machines willing that is, last time 2 of them kept freezing and 1 was somewhat ok, I've only got 2 doing some work as my kids and wife use them while I'm at work so they are only on at night while we all sleep the other one I'll try to leave on more often as its mine and I'm not using it a good 18 hours a day lol

Arinoth

Staff member
The new 190.38 WHQL drivers seems to have solved a few annoyances with folding under vista/7 anyone else tried yet?
I hope to try them tomorrow "morning" when i wake up in the afternoon after my night at work and sleep.

Latest posts

Twitter