What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

zlojack

That's a nice pile of stuff you have there, zlojack.
My little rig is folding away right now and you're making it feel really bad.
Anyone want to send me a couple more gtx275s ?
:canadianwave:
I can't wait to get them all together!

Holy smokes. What's your monthly power bill like? :)
I'll tell you when I get all those cards running.

fefox

hopefully my PPD will be back up, had a few crappy days after switching from XP to Win 7 on one machine, and been playing allot of L4D..

Does anyone else feel guilty playing games when the machine could be folding?? :biggrin:

so I just dragged a old 2.4 KVA UPS out of storage to be used on the folding machines as my APC 1500 can't deal with the load now and I still want to add/upgrade some more..

batteries are toast so will grab some new ones Monday, needs 4x12v 26Ah looks like its gonna be about $300 for them all.

check this bad boy out.. and look at the size of isolation transformer :)

54884a6b98c7d3c8f.jpg

Arinoth

Staff member
HOLY CRAP, look at the size of that isolation transformer (that's what she said). That is ridiculous, though mind you i've never looked into the case of one of those anyways. On another note, i'm 5 points away from my next milestone, which i'll be at work when it ticks over :(

MonsterSound

hopefully my PPD will be back up, had a few crappy days after switching from XP to Win 7 on one machine, and been playing allot of L4D..

Does anyone else feel guilty playing games when the machine could be folding?? :biggrin:

so I just dragged a old 2.4 KVA UPS out of storage to be used on the folding machines as my APC 1500 can't deal with the load now and I still want to add/upgrade some more..

batteries are toast so will grab some new ones Monday, needs 4x12v 26Ah looks like its gonna be about $300 for them all.

check this bad boy out.. and look at the size of isolation transformer :)
That thing must weigh a ton!​
ehem, did I see 3 GTX 295's in your sig!??? :shok:
(and are you folding under fefox? I don't mean to pry but those things must produce like crazy)

fefox

That thing must weigh a ton!​
ehem, did I see 3 GTX 295's in your sig!??? :shok:
(and are you folding under fefox? I don't mean to pry but those things must produce like crazy)

Folding as sbrooker, the UPS is heavy, batteries are 210 Lbs and the unit has to be about 100lbs empty.

oh yes the cards produce!! wu's/noise/heat :biggrin: and probably a good power bill.

ive got a bunch of Glass power meters "like the kind on your house" gonna rig those up one for each system and keep track of system power usage see how much its really eating.

crazyhorsejohnny

Folding as sbrooker, the UPS is heavy, batteries are 210 Lbs and the unit has to be about 100lbs empty.

oh yes the cards produce!! wu's/noise/heat :biggrin: and probably a good power bill.

ive got a bunch of Glass power meters "like the kind on your house" gonna rig those up one for each system and keep track of system power usage see how much its really eating.

Or go to Canadian Tire and buy one of these:

Energy Meter | Canadian Tire

fefox

Something went wrong on the windows 7 box AGAIN!, it picked up a couple of 1888's and ppd dropped to 332 ppd for each instance.. deleted the work units and got new ones now its back to normal.. hmmmm.

going to give it one more shot and if it screws up again im back to XP

crazyhorsejohnny

Something went wrong on the windows 7 box AGAIN!, it picked up a couple of 1888's and ppd dropped to 332 ppd for each instance.. deleted the work units and got new ones now its back to normal.. hmmmm.

going to give it one more shot and if it screws up again im back to XP

+ 1 Gold old reliable XP.

Alwaysrun

Ahh the epic folding threads still on page one. I'm still lerking about the forums and will be coming back into the fold soon. (Small pun intended). Take care ppl I'll be folding again in a month when I return from Cuba. Peace

Latest posts