What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
You mentioned a dual cpu socket board a while back...did you get one?
Yes, see sig. I've had it for a while, but was incomplete since I was missing 24" SATA cables with a 90* connector. Got those this week, and finalized the rig this morning.

Doing some cable management ATM (inside and out), and I should fire it up this evening.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Can't wait to see pics of that rig! I'm still working off a tech station, waiting for parts.

Arinoth

Staff member
People are probably starting to fold again, nights here where i am at are a lot cooler now. If you leave your window open and fold temps are still lower then summer temps

chrisk

Folding Captain
Yes, see sig. I've had it for a while, but was incomplete since I was missing 24" SATA cables with a 90* connector. Got those this week, and finalized the rig this morning.

Doing some cable management ATM (inside and out), and I should fire it up this evening.

Any pics of this beast yet? PPD estimates?

badatcards

Our team PPD has been picking up lately, what's going on?
theirs bin a few new members join the team and you getting 54000ppd:thumb:wow.and with all this rain people might be folding to take away the chill in the air at nights:haha:,I rather be hot than cold.
WTF everyone:punk: (Way To Fold)