What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

MonsterSound

55c

Lately I've been getting the 787's and my GPU temps have fallen from the usual ~70-80c, way down to only ~55c. I've been wondering if it's these WU's or the new 190.62 drivers. It hardly seems like the GPU is even working at these low temps.

P.s. I would hold off on the Monster Cables untill their 2010 model comes out. They are reportedly only going to be 25% more expensive but will have a racing stripe for extra speed.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Lately I've been getting the 787's and my GPU temps have fallen from the usual ~70-80c, way down to only ~55c. I've been wondering if it's these WU's or the new 190.62 drivers. It hardly seems like the GPU is even working at these low temps.
I would say its the WUs...my temps went down about 10c with these. I recall that the 420 point WUs that we used to get also had low temps. The 420s used to engage the core in a 'pulsating' fashion, giving the gpu a chance to cool a bit, unlike the :censored: 511s, which punishes the gpu constantly.

P.s. I would hold off on the Monster Cables untill their 2010 model comes out. They are reportedly only going to be 25% more expensive but will have a racing stripe for extra speed.

Noted. I was going to mod my cables with stripe of my own. BTW be careful...your forum name might get you sued :ph34r:

badatcards

I'm does a 787 now and all my temps are good.System temp is 10C,GPU is 59C fan at 70%, all setting are stock right now,nothing is OCed because it was getting to hot in my room for me to sleep,but that will soon change.with any luck I may try to get that VMware stuff to work this winter,I tryed once this summer and my CPU was running at 100% but i could not see a points increase and could not get fahmon to work so I dont know if it was working,then after 2 days of wondering i went back to the CPU client.

Attachments

• 787 credit.JPG
    787 credit.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 150

somecanadianguy

Am I the only one getting high temps with the 787pt WU?
Gtx275 running @ 648/1622/1188 with fan @ 80%.
Max GPU temp is 76c... room temp is 26c.

Does that look about right for this card?
Getting 9574ppd right now on it so I guess it's worth the heat.

JMCD

Getting 5300ppd on my 8800ultras on these new WU's, I haven't folded much in the last month (vacation/heat/working on selling this soon), usually I average about 5000ppd, so it's a good increase. Can't wait to get some 275s going.

badatcards

I'm in the top 20 for PPD:bananafunky:. as the temp outside get cooler that will probably change:sad: .but for today yeehaa look at me go:punk:.Keep up the good work everyone:thumb:

Attachments

• top 20.JPG
    top 20.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 132

badatcards

Where is Supergrove:ph34r:?,There are 5 new members requesting tags:bananafunky:.MonsterSound wheres your tag:whistle:?lets go team ,More PPD :punk:, our team is in 30th place for ppd:clap:,and we almost hit 500000PPD again:thumb:

Attachments

• team ppd.JPG
    team ppd.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,567

Latest posts