What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

4DoorGTZ

Wondering if there would be much to gain from going from Windows SMP to a couple Vm's on my gpu box. Its got a Phenom 9350e low power 2ghz chip and either 1 or 2Gb of ram (cant remember and its off-site) would the low power phenom I do much better in 2 vm's compared to the windows smp?

Decided to give Boinc a break and turns on the VM's on my ancient qx6700es, seems to be good for 4kppd while I'm not using it. Did also pick up a backup mobo for the gpu box, was $50 as an open box/no accesories sale.... ram and a cpu would only be another 250..... hmmmmmm

badatcards

WOW ,WTF (Way To Fold)team.In order to get in the top 10 PPD producers you need over 20000 PPD and over 11000 PPD to get in the top 20:punk:.Team total is 590656 PPD:bananafunky:,Keep up the good work everyone:thumb:.

Attachments

Infiniti

Perineum, FUUUUU-. Your farm keeps on growing, there's absolutely no way my farm can beat yours. Of course, still collecting parts, but I'm nearly there!

Jake_HT

Well... someone is folding under my name, and giving me like 7000 PPD :biggrin:

Because it says 4 processors active in the past 7 days... when I have 3, and there ain't no way I'm putting out 20K PPD (has said that for like 3 days now)... it's actually 13500 PPD... so WTF? :thumb:

Nademon

Just wanted to say great work HWC folders! over 600k were posted up for yesterday and i only see that number going up in the coming weeks. that graph's starting to look like the trajectory of a NASA rocket so let's keep up the effort and climb up those ranks. TPU needs to feel the heat!!

bissa

I have an 8800GTX at home and I just installed the GPU folding program and I got about 3k points overnight.

Arinoth

Staff member
I'm back to GPU folding all day, 2-3 instances or 6-8 cores during the day and all 8 cores at night

trayton

Bah Arinoth I was hoping you would give me some time to catchup! Anyway I've started folding again on my new equipment but that 3rd machine is not up yet waiting for the guy to send the backplate lol then I hope it all boots and all is well then my 9800GX2 will be back I've had quite a few issues with computers lately hopefully its all over with and I believe I have to RMA my 1000W PSU to frigin florida :( and perhaps my 700W is on the frits as well not been a good week for me frigin water pump went in my Van too!

Latest posts

Twitter