What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

bissa

In the apartment I am renting the landlord is an icicle and keeps the house around 15 degrees so my computer is running full on 24/7 all year round.

badatcards

I keep getting 353's - 7438PPD ,ETA 1h 10 min:) VMware is down a bit (2500-3000PPD for 2 clients) but still getting around 10000PPD total:) + PS3=1000PPD. let go team:canadianwave:

Jake_HT

Didn't you say you think someone is folding under your name though Jake?
Someone is yes, but when I get the 353pt WU, my PPD (from myself lol) goes from 13500 ish to 15000.

Thank you random fella folding under my name? :thumb:

El_Fiendo

VMWare, if not properly managed, will eat all CPU resources you have and choke any GPU clients you have operating. This will result in drastically lowered PPD. I suggest a handy program called Prifinity (PriFinitty 2 by Ed Wilk). If in Vista / Win7, set it up to run as administrator. This program allows you to set the GPU clients to higher priority then the VMWare consoles, and it allows you to save that setting. Then, with 'boot with windows' its able to start and apply all preferences on startup which was very handy for me. Lastly, if you need to change affinities and lock certain processes to certain cores, this program can handle upwards of 8 cores and their respective affinities. You shouldn't need to lock core affinities with VMWare and the GPU consoles though, I found it hurt my PPD.

Twitter