What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

kruzn4evr

Yup, I agree with chris, its all his fault for getting alot of us hooked on folding in the first place!..lol...I'm about to crack 400k and badatcards?...look in the rear view mirror 'cause I's a comin' up fast..lol

kruzn4evr

thanks, too bad I still can't get the 4th GPU to run 100%....sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't so I just gave up and run with the 3.

Kilauea

Well yeah, today I broke the 10k (total) milestone. I am looking at my progression(its slow), but constant. I am climbing up in the ranks... I know, I know I just started folding.

I am just scared of newcomers who will kill my mood when they arrive with their nvidia shizznit and pass me as if I had been waiting to tie my shoe all along. I think I average 2-2.5k PPD per day...

Maybe I should consider folding with my CPU too...

chrisk

Folding Captain
Well yeah, today I broke the 10k (total) milestone. I am looking at my progression(its slow), but constant. I am climbing up in the ranks... I know, I know I just started folding.

I am just scared of newcomers who will kill my mood when they arrive with their nvidia shizznit and pass me as if I had been waiting to tie my shoe all along. I think I average 2-2.5k PPD per day...

Maybe I should consider folding with my CPU too...
The team is doing really well right now because of folks chipping in like yourself :thumb: Don't get discouraged!!!

kruzn4evr

Just keep it goin' Kilauea, every point counts, nothin' wrong with 2-2.5k PPD, it all goes to the main cause....which is kickin' some TPU butt and of course finding cures for these terrible diseases :thumb:

Kilauea

The team is doing really well right now because of folks chipping in like yourself :thumb: Don't get discouraged!!!
I am not discouraged... For now, I see myself passing people (inactive) every day... Its just that I dread the day where another newcomer will start to fold and will pass me super fast with its nvidia GPU, but by then, it will actually be useful to fold... to heat up the room :clap:

badatcards

Yup, I agree with chris, its all his fault for getting alot of us hooked on folding in the first place!..lol...I'm about to crack 400k and badatcards?...look in the rear view mirror 'cause I's a comin' up fast..lol
I see you but I aint pulling over, Your going to have to go out and around:haha:. Keep up the good work everyone:thumb:. WTF (Way To Fold)

Twitter