What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

badatcards

I hope everyone is still folding hard since Stanfords servers messed up:blarg:. It got quiet in her so I hope everyone's rigs are running smoothly:thumb:. Looks like we should be in the top 50 teams in a few weeks but with the stats still showing a lower team ppd than what we are really getting it may be sooner:bananafunky:. 1million PPD Avg maybe hard to get by the end of the contest if the servers are not working right:angry2:. I just hope everyone stays after the contest. Their giving away a GTX 285 this time, I wonder what it will be next contest:biggrin:. I hope everyone sticks around to find out:biggrin::punk:. Their's only 12 teams getting more ppd than us right now:punk:, 2million ppd and top 10 here we come:bananafunky:. WTF Way To Fold. Keep it up everyone:thumb:

Attachments

Arinoth

Staff member
Yep, hopefully tonight i get my first (or second) big WU bonus so i should be dumping a big amount of points, dunno if my pre (real first one 10 small wus) will be giving me the bonus either.

bwm

I've been through plenty of these Stanford screwups. As seemingly inexcusable as some of them really are, shit happens LOL.
But I think that I can honestly say that they never screwed me out of anything of any real significance. Much to their credit.
I'm confident enough that unless Stanford itself steps up to place and says something like "sorry guys, we've had a major meltdown
sufficient to warrant everyone of you terminating your efforts until further advised.......... keep checking back....... blah blah",
I keep on truckin. They came close once or twice, but haven't made me turn around grappling for the kill switch yet.

bwm

Hey i was wearing the comfortable sleeping boxers when i woke up this morning and hadn't changed you sickos! :ph34r:
Sounds to me like you're almost as addicted to those stats as I am, and I have it real bad LOL. Seriously, anything less than a reasonable daffynition of "real time" just doesn't impress me, or make me feel better. But that's a personal hangup I just don't think I'll be able to shake despite the fact that it just isn't possible in a program like this, and I'm sure others as well. What can a guy do but :angry2:
:censored:

badatcards

:bananafunky: Almost 1million ppd Avg. :punk:Over take of Team TPU 4 weeks. :punk:Top 50 in 1.4 weeks. :punk:And the top 40 in 2.5 months.:punk: 200million points in about 2 months:bananafunky:. This winter their is going to be some great milestones happening for the team:thumb:. Next summer is going to be interresting, I hope you guys have a basement to put your rig in so you might be able to keep folding during the hot summer months:whistle:. Because if we can pass team TPU this winter they maybe able to get it back because they have members that dont have winter so it does not matter to them about the heat so they fold 365 days a year:sad:. So we need to get a jump on them this winter and do our best to fold this summer in order to keep the presser on team TPU. Way To FoldGreat gob guys, Keep it up:thumb:.

Attachments