What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

zoob

How long does a bigadv WU take to process? My first one just finished up 3 hours ago.. still waiting to see it pop up. It's already crunching a new one.

Goalieman077

just bigadv? Or all? I hope not just bigadv since thats what im doing! I hope to pick up a gx2 soon as well as long as it will work in my rig completely seperate :D Man my parents are gonna kill me when they see the power bill, I already go over bandwidth with so many downloads:)

zoob

D:

Hope these bigadv points don't go into a black hole!!

EDIT: Nevermind. 55K off one bigadv WU! 60 hours (2.5 days) ~ 22K PPD on an i7 @ 4 GHz w/HT ON running Snow Leopard (not VMware).

Last edited:

badatcards

Congrats everyone:clap:, We did it, 1million PPD AVG:thumb:.With 2 days left to go with the contest. Even after Stanfords mess up:blarg:. Nice going guys Way To Fold keep it up:bananafunky:

Attachments

_dangtx_

Banned
sorry to let you down ppd wise gents....got a mobo coming, and a gt. if i find a 775 chip itll be around 5-6 k ppd to booth with. second gt a week or so later should add another 5 k ahem :)

bwm

Add approx 30k PPD to current total team PPD figures as my wife and I settle in to our new home.

sswilson

Staff member
You know you're a folder when...........

The mouse on your folding rig stops responding, but all of the programs are still working so you tab around the screen rather than reboot and start everything back up..... ;)

Latest posts

Twitter