What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Goalieman077

Woot top 50! Now if only vmware would stop crashing in the middle of my big wu's. I've had to restart twive this week one at 50 percent the other at 40 :\

chrisk

Folding Captain
Woot top 50! Now if only vmware would stop crashing in the middle of my big wu's. I've had to restart twive this week one at 50 percent the other at 40 :\
You are still putting out some great PPD..you will be totally unstoppable if you get that issue worked out.

How much ram do you have set to the bigadv? You need at least 4600MB.

LCB001

Congratulations to all our Folders old and new. Making the top 50 Teams list is an incredible achievement, especially for a team that started so small.

It wasn't that long ago that our Team list couldn't fill one page on the EOC stats site let alone four, we have grown alot since then.

Those that were around during the dark days when the GPU clients were unreliable and EUE'd seemingly every second WU will understand how impressed I am that our little Team has come so far, so quickly.

Next up, passing tPU.

We have the PPD to go Top 20+, Fold On...

4DoorGTZ

Retiring my 3yr old Dell M2010 "laptop" from the folding race, its just become too unstable/warm while folding to be worth the trouble for 1k ppd. Going to wipe it clean and try to unload it once my new laptop arrives. I'm stepping down in size 20"-17" but way up in performance core 2 duo 2.33-->i7 975.... worst case I can bring an external monitor with me on the road. Might be able to run "big/adv" Wu's on the laptop :) that would be a riot.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Yup good job guys! 49th place. We will pass a few teams in the coming weeks, but then, the passing time gets measured in months. Keep folding on folks!!

BrainEater

I got my 260 back.

Nothing wrong with it at all (srry eVGA :thumb:)

It appears the issue was with both the 191.07 and 195.62 XP drivers.Guess I shoulda quadruple checked the drivers eh ?

At the moment the 260 and my 8800GTX are running perfectly on 185.85 drivers , however I cannot fold with both , as I need the 191's or above.

:blarg:

Latest posts

Twitter