What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Zero82z

Banned
I'm aware of that. But it seems to me that the numbers are going to be wrong regardless of O/S until Stanfart get their act together. Higher of lower numbers don't mean squat if they aren't valid.
And what are you talking about exactly? There's nothing wrong with the stats right now. And regardless of points, you'd still be folding workunits faster. And last time I checked, folding is about science, not points.

bwm

Right now it looks to me as if two GPU units are still unaccounted for. One 787 pointer turned in earlier this morning still hasn't shown up, neither has one from yesterday afternoon. Patience isn't among my better attributes and naturally the lags and hitches/glitches and especially reliability bugs in their system really get hairs standing on end. It wouldn't bother me so damn much if it weren't for the slow total update time. I don't have a lot of spare time to watch it, just the logs. Drives me nutz.

Perineum

Just about have the "Peri" up and running, just waiting on a monitor. There would be another 260 in there if I did not have to replace the HX850. I might rename it the "Phoenix" because it is rising from the ashes....:biggrin:

The grand total from the crash was PSU .....

Crash?

I've been gone for a while, was visiting family. Folded the whole time too, at least with whichever ones didn't die out or whatever... :shok:

lemonlime

Starting to ramp up production and trying to get back into the game :ph34r:

Loving VMWare Player 3.0 and the new Notfred VM running 4 threads :thumb:

Now I just need to find three more 8800GTs!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Starting to ramp up production and trying to get back into the game :ph34r:

Loving VMWare Player 3.0 and the new Notfred VM running 4 threads :thumb:

Now I just need to find three more 8800GTs!
Are you running two notfreds there? Is that an i7?.....

Latest posts

Twitter