What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

_dangtx_

Banned
you need to zip tie another 120 to output upwards. thumbs up!

Here we go! getting there :biggrin:

Added 2x8800GTs to the fold :thumb:

Accepting donations to fill that last slot! :ph34r:

Yay, new laptop arrived in time for Xmas. CPU-Z Validator 3.1 Its tempting to get it running bigadv wu's but that might wait until after the holidays, still have 2wks before I'm overtaken for 2nd place...... so far.

curious about temps. drop everest in there while its maxed out pretty plz :)

llama_egg

Random question is random, is there a way to run two different clients, one for GPU and one for CPU? I currently have my GPU churning away, but now I'm trying to find a way to get my CPU to do something more then just look pretty!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Random question is random, is there a way to run two different clients, one for GPU and one for CPU? I currently have my GPU churning away, but now I'm trying to find a way to get my CPU to do something more then just look pretty!
What cpu do you have?

lemonlime

Absolutely! What CPU do you have? Best PPD for a quad/dual core is a VMWare instance. Take a look at this guide here. :thumb:

llama_egg

Currently pushing my i7 920, figured I might as well get the overclock doing something while I'm at work.

Speaking of which, I'm off to work now! Later!

lemonlime

Currently pushing my i7 920, figured I might as well get the overclock doing something while I'm at work.

Speaking of which, I'm off to work now! Later!
Since you have an i7 with hyperthreading, you can actually run the -bigadv work units. I'll let someone more experienced chime in as I haven't had the opportunity to try those yet. They can net you some serious PPD though :thumb:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Yup you gotta start folding with the bigadv. I get ~20,000PPD on each one I have. You got some serious PPD just sitting there.

lemonlime

Last edited: