What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

NastyHabits

Hello Boys and Girls. Just dropped by from TPU to wish all good luck with your folding in the coming year. The rivalry between our two teams is marvelous, a lot of fun, good for science, and great for our local power companies' bottom line. Keep up the good work.

LCB001

Hello Boys and Girls. Just dropped by from TPU to wish all good luck with your folding in the coming year. The rivalry between our two teams is marvelous, a lot of fun, good for science, and great for our local power companies' bottom line. Keep up the good work.
Wish you all the same, say hi to all the great folks at tPU for us.

Thanks for dropping by and may the next year be as fun as this one.

Hope we all get a good new year from Stanford in the form of GPU3 and/or SMP2 that works the way it's supposed to...

stoanee

Folding Team
And a Happy New Year to you and your team!!

sswilson

Staff member
Currently working on getting my VM back up and running. It crapped out a few weeks ago while trying to do an OS upgrade and I didn't have time to get back to it. Not a hell of a lot of PPD, but I suppose 2400 is better than none.... ;)

Should be back up sometime this morning.

Arinoth

Staff member
great for our local power companies' bottom line.
Without us they could go bankrupt due to lower usage. Just think, no black/brown outs, no looking into alternative fuel sources. Also how would CEOs get that much money to blow without our power consumption?

chrisk

Folding Captain
Currently working on getting my VM back up and running. It crapped out a few weeks ago while trying to do an OS upgrade and I didn't have time to get back to it. Not a hell of a lot of PPD, but I suppose 2400 is better than none.... ;)

Should be back up sometime this morning.
Looking forward to it :thumb:. Our team PPD has slipped so everything helps!

lowfat

Staff member
Finished my first bigadv . Tripled my PPD by this thing. Down to 29 minutes TPF now. Can't wait to see what this thing can do w/ -SMP 8.